Utah Rivers
Welcome and thanks for stopping by Utah Rivers.

A free place where Utah whitewater lovers can talk about rivers, meet new people, plan trips, etc...

If you haven't made an account, please do, as it will give you good karma. Help build the lively discussions Smile

By joining you will get....
- No Ads!
- Able to post to any board. Guest are only able to post to "Woah!!!" and "Lost and Found"
- Benefit of helping Utah's boating community grow.
- Great karma.
- Its free!
Latest topics
» Price Woodside to Swasey's
by Beth Blattenberger Thu 11 May 2017, 1:02 pm

» spanish fork
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» abc?
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

» provo river
by cult Wed 26 Apr 2017, 1:06 pm

» Ocoee Whitewater Canoe For Sale
by andyhoffmann Sun 23 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

» Bear River Black Canyon Unscheduled Flows...
by charliev Wed 29 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

» Bear River Black Canyon Extra Big Flows!
by charliev Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

» Jackson Fun
by eweiseth Wed 15 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

Flows
AW Utah River Runs Crystal Wave Eddy Flower CUWCD (Provo River) Joe's Valley Price (predicted) WKCC (Mobile Devices) River Forecast Center Murtaugh Evanston Playpark USGS
Statistics
We have 651 registered users
The newest registered user is stallgie

Our users have posted a total of 7794 messages in 1721 subjects

Web-site for sale.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Web-site for sale.

UTRivers.com is up for sale. Name your price via PM, email, or phone.

Paddling Since : 2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Web-site for sale. :: Comments

Post on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:18 pm by Jeff Young

Dude, are you kidding me? First little bump in the road and you bail? To quote Mr Compton Boater, harden the fuck up. Smile I think you're doing a fine job, overall.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:43 pm by Guest

Here, here. Job well done good Sir. No, really, thanks for everything... it's all GOOD. Just keep truckin Cool man.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:58 pm by Jeff Young

Your original post had much more style Dave. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 12:39 am by Guest

Jeff Young wrote:Your original post had much more style Dave. Smile

Wait Jeff... are you saying my original post was good, or my last one sucked?... Aarrgg, my ego can't handle this!!! Smile

OK, if you say so Jeff. I just hate getting involved in other people's
drama... it's just so... small? Anyway... here's my original post

Dude, jeff said it. It's all good! just let this pass over. Don't let
the elementary dealings of two BOYS be the end of a website that I owe
so much to. If it wasn't for UTRivers, I wouldn't know any of you. I'm
sorry you have to put up with it, but hopefully it will blow over. But
if it doesn't, I would change your rules, and delete them all
together... we don't want, like, or need their negativity. If they can't
behave, let 'm suffer. Their loss. Maybe their parents never taught
them how to deal with negative emotions. Nothing personal to them... I
do not know either of them, and I'm sure they both have a legitimate
disposition on the situation..... BUT..... that doesn't mean they have
to BRING IT HERE!!!

That being said.... IF you are serious about selling and not just trying to show how lame they are making this for you.... then let me know (pm) what a going price is... I would love to be part of something as great as this site.

Thanks RedBeard, for all you have done for me/us. Thanks for connecting me to all the other
boaters, and making possible... many-a-fun floats. I hope someday, I can
return the favor. sunny sunny sunny

-DAVE

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:50 am by Guest

Nothing personal? Insults and passing judgement on our lineage is personal Dave. Nice instigation Jeff. Not enough drama for you Jeff?

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:46 am by Augie

Redbeard, Dude I only vaguely know you from meeting in a couple of eddies, but I think you are doing a great job with this site. Conflict is bound to arise anytime you get a group together, especially on the internet. I know both of these guys and they are both good people who I wouldn't have any problem boating with in the future. So they don't get along? Have you ever been on a Grand Canyon 18 day trip? Every one that I have been on has had some type of personality conflict. The trick is to guess who it will be between at the put-in. I can guarantee that the trip leader will make some decision along the way that will not be popular at some point. Think of yourself as a TL for this river trip we call UtahRivers. You are leading a very diverse group and being in charge means your decisions are not always going to make everyone happy,but you do it for the good of most of the group.

How about work politics? does anyone here agree with their boss 100% of the time?

By the way if yoiu want to see some real bashing going on try logging on to Teton Gravity Research/Padded Room. Those guys are brutal. Even Boatertalk has started to have more conflicts than in the past.

This site is the best one the Utah boating comminity has and one of the best kayaking sites anywhere. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:29 am by Guest

ive been lurking on the forum for a few months now. I havent quite been able to figure out what the whole dispute is even about exactly, but it would be a shame to see it wreck this site. myself being a total noob i don't exactly know very many people to paddle with, and this site has helped me find some experienced boaters to get on the river with. It really is a great site and it would be a shame to see it go away. if anything though i would like to thank the admins to the site for putting it together, it has helped me improve my boating immensely.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:18 am by Guest

c-dub wrote:Nothing personal? Insults and passing judgement on our lineage is personal Dave. Nice instigation Jeff. Not enough drama for you Jeff?

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why... some people appear BRIGHT... until you hear them SPEAK".

MAKING QUITE THE IMPRESSION C-DUB, KEEP IT UP!

sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 7:47 am by Guest

SYOTR

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum